2020 has been a crazy year with a global pandemic which has completely changed our way of life. Thankfully, we’ve been incredibly busy during the pandemic to the point where we are now on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our team.
Based in our offices in Paisley (although you will be temporarily remote working) we are looking for a digital marketing assistant to join our awesome team of web designers and developers.
Do you have experience in online marketing campaigns, search engine optimisation on Google as well as Facebook and have good copywriting skills? Then you may be exactly what we are looking for. Read below for our fill list of requirements.
- A college or university qualification in digital marketing would be preferable.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Candidates must have good literacy and numeracy skills with an ability to prioritise.
- Internet Marketing skills: knowledge or experience in SEO, Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Social media knowledge and preferably experience in Facebook advertising
- Knowledge of web design, HTML, and in particular WordPress is preferred
- Smart and confident with ability to interact with clients face to face and on the phone
- Ability to work using their own initiative and also as part of an efficient team
Does this sound like you? If so, send a cover letter and CV over to us and we’ll be in touch.